Replacing shitloads of springs – ARP Odyssey

The keybed sensors needed new springs (and some cleaning).


Replacing over 100 springs takes time. I used leftover springs from a Wersi organ kit which I use for spare parts. Now the keybed feels lile it is brand new. No more double triggering, and you can now finally play two notes at the same time. I love this synth!

2016

Been quite busy moving to Oslo, working and gigging. I just haven’t had time to post any updates.
So here’s a solo I did for the norwegian hiphop group Side Brok in January. Enjoy!

New studio desk

IMG_4259.JPG
After removing my tonsils, I’ve had to do as little as possile and relax as part of my recovery. Today I could not resist building a new desk for my studio. Procrastinate no more! I had a couple of IKEA night tables which I put some wheels on, bought an old coffee table and some screws. Here are some pictures of the process!

IMG_4253.JPG

IMG_4249.JPG

IMG_4256.JPG